Sunday, August 10, 2008

holiday?

ok..
my midterm break is gonna end tomorrow..
I've been on holidays for a week..
but seriously it's not enough..
I was wishing on a month break..atleast..
where I can go on a vacation..
perhaps with all my family members..
or with my friends...

As for my midterm break..
I've been busy with my assignments...
and i have to drive my mom to where she wanna go...
but its ok mom...anything for u....
and settle up few things...
including the preparations for my nephew birthday party yesterday..

Tomorrow, I have to get back to college..
where my daily schedule will be continue..
gotta think about topics to go on air,
have to fnish up my assignments for wednesday and thursday subject,
preparation for tuesday presentation,
meetings and others.....

I just wish my holidays not gonna end....sob2...

No comments: