Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday

It's already Friday~
coz the clock is almost to 1 o'clock now..
I am so tired because lately I didn't get enough sleep..
and busy with assignments..
I've submitted 2 assignements already that is MI and Video post production..
that we have to make a movie trailer...
After I come back from the morning class..
I've been sitting in front of my pc and chatting with my friends..
and I skip my lunch..
even though Im hungry but because of too tired..
I lost my appetite to eat..
Then after zuhur,
I plan to get a nap because I have class at 2..
But I couldn't make it because Im too sleepy to wake up..
So I just continue sleep arround an hour plus..
After that I went to alamanda with my friends wanie and wanie eng..
there's 2 wanie..
after I came back from alamanda..
I stayed at wanie eng rooms because I am tired to climb up the stairs..
because I have to go to AGMs for UPG club..
wanie eng gave me magazine to read..
and we eat and chatting...
right after that..
I went to the AGM..
right after came back..
I switch my pc on..
and wrote here...
I still have to read 3 articles for my online advertisement class...
I am so tired and I need an entertainment~
And SLEEP~
=(

1 comment:

a k | said...

silelah tido sebeelum anda kene bising lagik..sekia88n