Sunday, August 10, 2008

miss em...

"miss"
The word refers to many things..
yess I miss a lot's of people out there..
I miss my elder sister who is far away from me..
my nieces and nephews...
my best friends..
that's not here..not in KL...
I just wish to see them and get a hug from them and laugh with them..
I miss those moments when we were having fun together, share stories, shopping, cry,
and a lot more..
but what can we do..
we're busy with college and we are not in the same states...

"empty"
It's been staying in me...
the emptiness that couldn't be avoid...
even though I try to cover it up with many tasks...
pretend as there's nothing happen..
and cover with smiles..
but the reality is...?
ahh..its just there...

-I'm just hoping that everything gonna be fine after this...

No comments: