Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy? or entertainment?

Yess....
For this few days i've been busy...
Busy with outings...
Busy with assignments....
And others....

Even though I am busy...
I still search for entertainments...
To release some of the pressure inside the head....
Maybe....
And recently...
The last movie that I watched...
Is death race...
And the movie is so exciting and fascinating...
Plus by the happy ending of the story....
And...
It somehow keeps me awake when I actually do feel sleepy before I watched it...
For the movie ratings...
I wanna give a 5 star to the movie(death race)...
Yess it is a 18SG movie...

Oh Oh...
It reminds me of one incident...
When we walk to the counter to buy the tickets...
Me and Wanie and Kak Reen....
One of the worker there said that this movie is just for 18 and above...
And ya we know that...
Plus we had already pass that age...
Or maybe she is just trying to be sarcastic...
By the tone of her voice talking to us...
or.....
I dont know...
But well...
We're taking it positively...
By take it as a compliment...
That we looked younger than our real age..
Haha....
It's just to ease our heart....
=P

No comments: