Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Gathering...

Saturday...
6 september 08...
.
Family gathering...
.
I like gathering....
doesn't matter weather its a family gathering...
or a friends gathering...
i just like the situations when there are many peoples arround...
gather...
chats...
eat....
.
it makes me remember that im not alone...
and there's always somebody to accompany...
In the afternoon...
i accompany mom to alamanda...
coz she want's to buy some stuffs at carefour...
after that...
arround 4 pm...
me,my sis, my bro in law, adib and adam...
went to bangi...
to my 2nd bro house...
and we prepared food for BBQ breaking fast...
actually its our last week for breaking fast with my sis n her family...
before she went to uk...
and we invited our auntie who live's in bangi too...
because it's near to my bro house...
there are many food that served...
such as BBQ chicken..beef...
baked potatoes...corns...
frankfurter...
variety of "kueh mueh"...
rice...meehoon...ice cream...
and many more....
basically all the foods are delicious...
.
but sadly i can't upload those pic here today...
because it's all in my sis camera...
and later i will upload the photos...
what i like about gathering...
it makes the relationship closer to each other...
the moments that we spend together....
the laughter's...
jokes...
it's all will come out and shared among each other....
and that's the best moment's and memories ever....
.
-Family is the precious chattels that cannot be replace with anything~
~I LOVE MY FAMILY~
:D

No comments: