Thursday, September 11, 2008

memories......

Memories...

When something happen...
in the pass...
or before....
that stays in our mind....
or something that made us think of it....
doesn't matter it is about the happy moments...
sad moments...
exciting....
or anything....
and as for me right now....
i just miss the memories...
in the pass....
where the happiness and full of joy....
especially with family members....
3 days more....
for my sis and her family to fly....




apart from us....
and i just wanted to say...
that i will be missing them so much....
especially my nephew...
nazhan adib....
my lovely nephew...
that always made me miss him every day...


and hope they will be fine....

always...
as for my friend....
who has been my bestfriend in the school time....
since we were in form 2...
there are 3 of us actually...
that are close to me at that time...
me...teha and him...

his name is shakir...
but we used to call him kijat...
he also will be flying away to further studies...
on next tuesday....
a very gudluck to him...
and insyaalllah....
i will be joining to say goodbye at KLIA...
hehe.

and hope he will be fine and finished his studies with a good grades... and again...
insyaallah if i have a chance...
i will be visiting them @ UK....
hehe..
=D

2 comments:

Liz said...

siannye...
aku paham prasaan ko..
time raye nnti mesti sedeyhhh giloz...
takpe..nnti pegila jalan2 kat sane..
aku tunggu je family aku nak g merantau jauh2..ekeke

a k | said...

wah..gambar aku ader laa...heeeeeeee
:P

thx naza:P