Thursday, September 18, 2008

shopping raya..?

-RAYA SHOPPING?-

wuuuuuuuuu...
most people has start shopping for raya...
me?
i guess...
i shop not for raya...
haha...
i shop whenever i want to...
and when i have the MONEY(which is very important)...
huhu....
and what i heard from most people that i know...
they already bought their baju raya...
and other new stuff's to wear on hari raya...
as for me...
this raya...
i will just recycle my baju...
because i had this 1 kebaya...
that i used it once on my bro engagement day...
and i think i will wear it on the 1st raya....
for the second day of raya...
ermmm...
maybe i'll just wear any of my baju kurung....
i didn't have time to go to tailor to make a new baju for this raya...
but after raya i will send my 2 new cream french lace and green chiffon beaded to tailor...
haaaaa.....
and i will wear both of it on my 2nd bro wedding day on october...
so....
it's ok if i didn't have a new cloths for this raya right?
hehe...
:P
and for the casual wear...
i already shopped a bit...
the latest were @ mid valley and the gardens...
and i grabbed a jeans from miss selfridge...
and luckily i've got it @ cheap price because of SALE...
haha(love SALE)...
a leather sling bag and cloths from topshop...
and a purse from dorothy perkins...
hermmm....
i think my shopping perspective has changed a bit now...
maybe because of the influence...
(especially from my sis)...
or....because of the age?
wuuuu....
plus, the shoppaholic words...
and i admit that i am one of it...
hehe...
or maybe....
i just want to try something new....
ngeee....
it's not a big deal actually...
because i don't really go for brands...
as long as it's comfortable...nice...
and i satisfy...
-it is fun wearing something that we like-
:D

No comments: