Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the time has come.....

Saturday
13 September 2008
The time for them to leave....
will be leaving for 3 and 1/2 years...
and there are some photos @ KLIA before the departure....
the best thing was....
i was hit by adib in the afternoon by his toys...
and because of im shock at that time...
and accidentally....
tears start falling down on the spot....
maybe because of the pain...
yes...
because it is so pain....
and my head bengkak after that....
and then...
adib went upstairs and cry at my dad...
maybe because of the guilt by hitting me....
but...
my mom told me...
that is the mark by adib before he go...
:P
and now they already arrived...
hope they will be just fine there...
and
we are here missing them.....
huhu...
:)

for more photos, visit my facebook..

=)

No comments: