Monday, November 10, 2008

1st day at school..?

oh it's monday!
a new day after a week.....
the past weekends are just fine for me...
and i've discovered a new things and should i call it a new hobby?
i guess so...
on saturday...
for the whoooooooole day...
i followed my brother to Putrajaya international waterski games...
and it was fun...!!
hehe...
i hope u understand why...
wuuuuu....(syyy)
hehe..
my brother has been involved with one of the booth there about the RC club(something to do with remote control car) that he joined...
it was his new hobby..
after a few times i watched they play the rc, it catch my attention and interest...
hurmmm....
i think i should try to play it...
even though it is a guys hobby...
but why not??
huhu..
yes..
someday i will..
when i have a free time..
and my brother allow me to follow him and play his car...
yeay!!
but it was a high maintainance hobby...
huh...
oh..
it reminds me of my childhood time..
when i was in primary school...
i used to play with my boys neighbour...
because the majority of my neighbour with the same age as me are the boys...(haha)
and im not the type of girl that just sitting at home and watch tv...
i love outdoors activity...
even untill now...
im still the same...
i can spend my whole day outside...
maybe in the shopping mall...
going out with friends...
or anywhere...
huhu...
oh i got a discount voucher from my mom...
to have a free express facial @ one of the beauty salon at midvalley...
so i went there on sunday...
and did the facial...
it was.....
ok...
but i don't think that i will continue or change my current product to that product...
huhu...
today...
the 1st day of class...
on the second trimester....
how was it??
it was just fine..
the class finished early..
because its the 1st day...
and many of my classmates couldn't make it today...
im sure they have their own reason for not attending the class...
after the class finished...
i went to kl...
and i try to not BUY anything...
but after a few moment.........
i end up buying the handmade sandle....
oh gosh....
what's happen to me???
huh........
i've broke my statements already....
that i will not go shopping for this 2 months!!!
haha...
but never mind...
luckily the sandle is nice...
and i like it...
YeaY!
:D

No comments: