Friday, November 28, 2008

THE DAY...

Yesterday...
is the day....
the official date to be a twenTY years old of me...
it was fun...
and many people threw me their nice wishes and all...
i went to my classes as usual...
and my classmates do wishes me with their own style...
some wrote "happy bday" on the attendance paper...
some sang it to me...
i am sooo happy...
as they they made me felt touched...
i managed to attend the Music Sharing Session that was organized by djclub that i joined...
and kak reen gave me a box of chocolate!
and the MC's also wished us..
and sang the birthday song...
haha...
luckily they just called my dj name...
that some of them didn't knew it was me..
hahaha...
and after i went back to my room..
i decided to continue finishing my assignments...
after a few minutes...
wanie, switch off the light...
when i looked back, they sang to me the birthday song...
plus with the box of pizza and a birthday card...
haha..
yess i was surprised...
because i didn't expect that they would do me a last surprise that reminds me of last year...
huhuhu....
appreciated it soo much!!~
to: (wanie, wanie eng, frah and reena)... and all............
THANX A LOT!!
i love u guys.... :D :D :D

No comments: