Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4th november...

its my besties birthday, teha
and my coursemates birthday, timei
hope they will be blessed and more successful in their future...
on the afternoon...
i accompany mom...
she wanna buy something for her preparations to see my sis...
but unfortnately she couldnt find the coat that she wants...
and she bought me a coat as if im the one who's going...
but im not..
if i have the chance...
yess i will visit my sis...
on the evening afer got back at home....
i was smsing with classmate and he told me to check the exam result...
oh i was so eager to know the result...
and alhamdulillah i got passed all my subject...
but the reslt is not really good...
after a few minutes while chatting with my friends...
i was online window shopping...
coz i don't shop online....
and only surveying the stuffs and price....
i would prefer to shop at the real mall and shops coz i can feel the products
and sometimes bargain for the good price...
and maybe after this i will try to do the online shopping
but im afraid that it will make me addicted to it...
love to buy things....
but didnt really wear it....
i have several things that i havent wear
such as my cloth and platform/wedges....
huhu...
i just like to buy it because its nice and dont really care if i didnt wear it...
or i just wear it once atleast...
and just keep it in my closet and shoe rack....
:P

No comments: