Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 more days...

YESS!!
2 more days left..
and all my TEENS will gone...
huh...
and im reaching 20...
going to reach the "young adult" level in my life...
it is so delighted when we were teens...
many things and situation happened and has been gone through...
i still felt that many things that i didn't even manage to settle...
but its ok...
a little change in numbers of age didn't means a change in everything right?
i am still the same simple person....
that many people recognize and i smile a lot..
only at times...
i do cry...
or when facing any serious situation....
i wish my days after this will be better and a lots of joyness and happiness....
i wanna get rid of all the complication...
huhu..
its just a wish...
what ever happen...
only God knows...
huhu...

Birthday Wish 2008...

1. wish to get a hidayah from God for the right path....
2. wish to improve all my ibadah to Allah...
3. wish all of my family members gather together...
4. wish all of us (friends) will get back together just like before...
6. wish to become successful in future...
7. wish to have an automatic car... coz i have the manual car.. and it is so tirering when driving in traffic jam... :P
8. flight ticket to london... coz i missed my sis and nephews so much.. that it makes me cried... (but my dad already promissed to send me there next year) :D
9. wish to have a lots of money... so that i can buy what ever i want... huhu
10. wish that somebody will gave me a gold bracelet... don't know why bracelet and why gold... :P

well...its just a wish...
if all of it can be complited...
alhamdulillah...
if not...
i can only hope for it to be happen..
or else.. i will find a way to get it myself...
hehe...
:P

No comments: