Wednesday, November 5, 2008

thomas and friends?

huh
im back sitting in front of the laptop screen...
after going out with mom to bank...
and my untie house at bangi...
now...
accompanied by the sound of fan...
and a songs from playlist...
multitasking....
searching the victoria's secret products and collections...
commented my sis photos on facebooks...
surveying some online shopper blogs..
and any other stuffs....
as the time on the bottom right my screen...its already 6.20pm..
and suddenly....
my doors open a bit...
and i hear the thomas and friends theme song on tv...
my mom also sang that song to my nephew husaini at the downstairs...
i stopped for a while when hearing it....
oh...
i start to thinking about adib....
because thomas and friends was 1 of his favourite tv shows...
besides bob the builder and barney...
hurm...
cant wait to see adib and adam....
sadly can't follow mom n dad to london this coming december....
aaarrrgghhh!
next semester is a short sem...
i want to follow them...
huk huk..
but
it will be no midterm holiday....
need to wait till january....
hopefully on january....
airlines have a good offers and discounts...
so that i can continue on my journey to meet adib and adam....
as well as my sis n brother in law....
wuuuu~~~~
-.-

No comments: